Monday, December 10, 2012

Your On Line Business Using a Virtual Assistant



Building A small Business Using a Virtual Assistant:

There are only 24 hours in the day .  Many of us on line sellers  feel so overwhelmed by all the tasks  we need to accomplish in order to sell in this virtual world. We certainly can accomplish more if we rely on others to help us with our business tasks.  For someone like me..type “A” control freak…personality,   this is easier said than done.



A virtual Assistant can help me with such tasks as:
Listing items, photography, adverstising,  blog writing, pintinterst,   facebook   posts  for your website etc.  How much I would like to budget for this, what work needs to be done, etc. all things to think about when hiring a VA.

I live in a “tech town”   I believe I could easily get an intern to do some of these tasks for me, but:  they probably could teach me more that I could teach them.

So other places to find a Virtual Assistant are (according to Ecomerce Bytes):

Word of mouth, as well as Twitter  taps your network of followers for VA leads.

AssistU allows you to post your needs if you're looking to create a long-term relationship.

Elance connects you with a VA when you have freelance projects you need help with. Candidates bid on the work you post.

International Virtual Assistants Association lets you post a request for a proposal from a VA.”

Has anyone ever hired a virtual assistant?  Please feel free to post your experience  and thoughs in the comments section.

14 comments:

  1. I have hired people to help promote my website and ebay store. I is well worth it to me, I work a full time job also, so I don't have all the time that it needs to keep things going
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virtual assistants are really effective to help you with your daily tasks and in order for you to do more everyday. There are actually great VA's from http://www.Staff.com and most of the time, they are great and were able to meet their goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lou we certainly all can you use as much viable assistance as possible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jodie We may start a reference list on google plus so folks can find the help they need

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ronni! I learn something new every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting Ronni..good read...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought of this before....I could use an assistant virtual, real, hypothetical.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am retired so I am able to do this myself but wish I knew as much a a professional one knows. Learning as I go. Thanks for this neat information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great info Ronni. Shared a link to it on our networking page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use the Buffer app for Tweeting assistance, but don't have the budget to hire a VA, YET!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to be able to afford to do that some day. You're right, there are so many tasks for one person to do with a small business.

    ReplyDelete

Please Post Your Comments and Thanks for taking the time to write