Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Mom My Forever Friend


Jewelry

Secret Garden Gems Wishes everyone a wonderful Holiday Season.  I  want to thank  Native by Design for making me this wonderful Ad, and
Hide a Heart Blog so  wonderfully speaks of her and her accomplishments.     I am so glad we were able to provide some special warmth  in your life this holiday season. 

I am wanting to share my Friend Linda's blog entry on her Christmas Wishlist and Missing her Mother   What a beautiful tribute to your mom.






I too am missing my mom  and always the so difficult during the holiday season.  She has always been such an inspiration to me, as a mom and My Forever Friend



I HAVE A FRIEND IN HEAVEN
WHO I TALK TO EVERY NIGHT
AND WHEN MY NIGHTS FEEL REALLY DARK
SHE IS A FRIEND WHO BRINGS ME LIGHT
SHE BRINGS ME JOY AND MAKES ME SMILE
WHEN I AM REALLY DOWN
IF ONLY I COULD BE WITH HER
IT IS SO LONELY SHE IS NOT AROUND
SHE IS SO KIND AND LISTENS
EVEN THOUGH I AM TALKING DAFT
I KNOW SHE IS PULLING HER FUNNY FACES
BUT I JUST TURN AROUND AND LAUGH
SHE BROUGHT SO MANY HAPPY TIMES
WHEN I LOST HER MY WORLD WAS AT AN END
BUT THEN SHE CAME STRAIGHT INTO MY PRAYERS
SHE IS MY MOM
MY FOREVER FRIEND


Mom and Me My Forever Friend

13 comments:

  1. Dang Ronni you made me cry again.
    What a lovely picture of you and your Mom.
    Our Moms will always have a special place in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so lucky..I wont repeat myself but I prayed for a relatinship with my mom..we buried her last year on December 23rd and then had to get on with Christmas for my grandchildren..we were never close but it never made me not love her.. I longed for her everyday.. I woke up in the middle fo the night and the first thing on my mind was my mom..I blogged and wrote many pages on this..my granmomther was like a mother to me..thank God I had her ..I miss her so much..we always had Christmas and thanksgiving at her house..she did all the cooking ..and just made the day more special..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenda I am so glad you had your Grandmother and those wonderful memories with her. Missing those we love....is so hard and I often think If only I had a lttle more time there is so much I want to say.... We are all the lucky ones to have some wonderful memories with those we loove

      Delete
  3. Beautiful words and a lovely picture of you and your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tribute. I am blessed to still have my mom & glad we are all a pretty close family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes Cherish every day wity your family

      Delete
  5. Another lovely tribute. Thanks for sharing Ronni.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have the 'Gift of My Mother' with whom I continue to spend the happiest days of my life. May your favorite memories spending time with your mother be of comfort. Hugs Galore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mcatherine ..Yes you are so lucky

      Delete
  7. Great pic Ronni. She loves that you wrote this sweet post and likes how you have adapted to life without her. Heck yeah she is still listening to you!

    ReplyDelete

Please Post Your Comments and Thanks for taking the time to write