Friday, August 10, 2012

Ocean Photographs Myrtle Beach Girls Trip Retreat

 A girls trip...one week at the ocean with  the girls at our Myrtle Beach Rental Condo  It reminded me of being a young girl....at camp.... being with your best girlfriends every day  What an amazing time we had  doing all the fun things girls like to do...
 The beaches were amazing...every day  climbing out of bed for coffee outside   on the screened in porch...after breakfast just the wonderful long walks at the ocean  It Does not get better than this
About 1.4 mile walk for us every day  to the Apache Pier    plenty of fisherman above us......Can't wait to go back.....and spend another wonderful week at Camp Condo Myrtle Beach with the girls...



Time to get back to reality  and I am inspired to bring you all the latest fall 2012 jewelry trends from Secret Garden Gems Imported Jewelry

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! Its been so long since I have been to Myrtle Beach. Next time I would like to join you!... I wish...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah of course come join us...we all had a magnificent time..... I can't wait to go back

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are taking time to enjoy the beach! Pictures are great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andi Thank you it was amazing when are you an anabella coming to join me?

      Delete
  4. Love your pictures, I love the beach! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a fabulous time..would love to do that with a group of my friends..I have a friend in Hawaii who said I am welcome to come visit her anytime..I will as sson as health gets better and I can fly....great pictures...thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a nice place to have a vacation in there.

    "Sounds like you had a great time!" agreed in full here. :)

    makati condominiums

    ReplyDelete

Please Post Your Comments and Thanks for taking the time to write